Discover the real authentic Balinese culinary experience set in Balinese compound!
Food , is a vital substance that is needed by the human body to survive. Therefore, food is very precious and valuable to us. It is important to know how to cook for ourselves and the people we love so we can all enjoy long, happy and healthy lives.
Bali spice cooking class will give you a very interesting experience during your holiday in Bali through a cooking course that highlights cuisine traditions of the Balinese people. Balinese and typical Indonesian cuisine has become a very popular flavor in the world and we are excited to share our recipes with you.
The class will be held in a traditional Balinese home, but will begin with a tour at the local, early morning market in Ubud, where Balinese do their daily shopping. Our tour guide will show you the various spices, vegetables and meats used in Balinese cooking. After the market tour, our guide will drive you to our Balinese compound.
Upon arrival, you will be served a welcome drink and a delicious typical Balinese cake. The cooking class will last about 2,5 hours, from appetizer until dissert ( Vegetarian option available ). After cooking, of course you will enjoy the food you make and we will send you home with our recipes.
Your Bali Spice Cooking Class will included:
- Round trip, hotel transfer in an A/C van
- A visit to the ubud market for produce and spices
- Welcome drink
- Cooking instruction from a professional chef
- Lunch ( include how many items you will cooking )
- Recipes to take home
Cooking lesson price are base on hotel location, please not the pick-up times in parenthesis
- IDR 350.000/person for pick up from Ubud area (Pick -up between 8.00am-8.15am)
- IDR 400.000/person for pick-up from Sanur, Kuta area (Pick-up between 7.00am-7.15am
- IDR 450.000/person for pick-up from Nusa Dua and Jimbaran area (pick-up between 6.45am-7.00am)
*Please be waiting in the lobby hotel for pick-up. The time may vary slightly based on traffic. Thank you for your patience and understanding*
Your Bali Spice Cooking Class will end at approximately 2:00pm, at which time you will be transferred to your hotel. The following are approximate arrival times to your hotel:
- Ubud area - at 2:30pm
- Sanur and Kuta area - at 3:15pm
- Nusa Dua and Jimbaran area - at 3.30pm
Call/Whatsapp : +6282 - 236 - 360 - 805 // E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org